COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-101746

1. 11,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    Hi @Sierra,
    I have just read your post. May I say, first of all that I am so sorry for your loss.
    Your daughter must have loved you very much and you, her.

That day, when you put your lawn mower and tools back into the car.
    You were so tired, it is a very long drive and perhaps she was protecting you.
    Considering what happened afterwards, which I find to be incredible.
    It feels as if it was ordained, sort of meant to be.

Something made you walk in that circle didn’t it.
    It was nothing random imo.
    That spot sounds absolutely perfect, in the shade of the trees with the sight and sounds of the brook.

Then the discovery, that it was exactly in the center of the block astounded me.
    That was no coincidence. I would make or buy a beautiful timber seat, so I could sit there, perhaps read a book and feel close to her.
    Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful experience.

I have had many very strong incidences of deja vu, even as a child.
    So I have always been interested in this subject.
    When I was just 5 I came down with what they called 24 hour polio.
    Apparently I was very ill indeed. The Doctor and his wife stayed with me all night.
    I have no memory of this, but what I was aware of was seeing angels and hearing them sing, at some point.
    I will never forget that. Then Mum told me that my fever broke and then they knew I would be ok.

Many other things have happened, but I think the most striking one was as follows.
    My fiancé and I had left a party, I fell asleep in the front, he fell asleep at the wheel.We had not been drinking, but had worked very hard that day.
    I suddenly woke up in awful pain, mainly in my legs and was aware that a lady was holding my hand through the window.
    I had broken both ankles plus other injuries and my fiancé had fractured his knees. We recovered but when my family visited me in hospital.
    My Mum said that she was fast asleep, when suddenly she jumped out of bed, exclaiming “something has happened to Jo”
    Shortly afterwards she had a call from the hospital. I asked her, what time did you wake up? It was the exact time when we crashed.

How on earth did that occur? So I have belief, where others are cynical.
    I stopped reading the book as I was so stressed and panicky last week. But look forward to reading it again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.