COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-101796

1. 10,930 Posts.
    Hi Taurisk,

Feel free, it's an open forum and I'm so pleased that you read and enjoyed the post about the new spot for the memorial.

I've really pushed staying on topic for this thread. My only justification is that life seems to be a deception and embracing that could give us the strength we need to fight for what is right in this corrupt world and that is what this thread/forum has turned into. It could end at any time because it's exactly what the government is trying to end so they have total control.

You may not agree with that but when they stopped you going to be with your daughter and then attending her funeral it was all about control and nothing to do with health. It's been exposed on this thread in great detail that the measures taken had no basis in science and caused a great deal of trauma, illness and death. I would still be boiling with anger if that had happened to me and you have my utmost sympathy for that senseless act.

Our children drift away naturally to make their own lives, mine certainly have and I cherish what contact I get these days. My daughter might have known in her heart that her time would be short, she certainly embraced life to the fullest and perhaps that's why I had more love from a teenager than most?

That's great that you also the embrace the outlook on life expressed here, it must give you strength. Thanks for your understanding. Everyone is different but for me the pain has never gone away and at times it's been crushing, because of her age and what happened. That's why I still talk about it because it's suppressed by necessity but always ready to come out because it still needs to for my sanity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.