COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-101883

1. 10,935 Posts.
    I had 2 implants with 3 lower molars on one side, then 2 more implants with 2 upper molars and a canine.

The lower ones were for the 3 teeth I had out as a stupid 16 year old who valued a day off work[apprenticeship] more than a tooth. That meant the jaw bone had reduced to the point that it was viable but only just. There was no pain but it took 1.5 hours and when he went to replace one of the healing caps it started to unscrew the implant so he screwed it back in with that cap and changed it 4 months later when it had bonded. The next day it started to hurt and got worse each day but he was adamant it wasn't an infection. On day 8 it was so bad I went to see my doctor and asked for antibiotics which he prescribed and within a few hours the pain started to diminish until it was gone a few days later.

The scan for the first implants revealed that on the opposite side the 3 upper crowns and the back tooth had an infection in the bone and all had to come out with some urgency. Then I had to wait for about 6 months to see how it healed and what was left? He went ahead with 2 implants and managed to drill through into the sinus cavity which I felt straight away and thay had to stop for 5min while I settled back in for the rest of it. I took a 5mg valium for each appointment and was thankful for that.

What really gets to me is the cost. An example is when the teeth were fitted, in each case virtually the same procedure with nothing to pay for at that stage than the time of the dentist. Each time it was an appointment for 1.5 hours but it took only 45 min. For that I was charged $1,400 each time which is close to $2,000 an hour. My dentist is a young guy in his thirties, who has a family and loves surfing. He only works 3 days a week.

The 1kg bag of xylitol I got is great value. It tastes great and is 1/3 of the calories of sugar. What I do now is brush my teeth, rince and then dip the brush in some of the xylitol and brush them again. I don't rinse again because it's been shown to also get rid of bad gut bacteria. Then I don't eat or drink for an hour.

Like you i'm hoping it's helping but I think they look a bit whiter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.