COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-101976

1. 14,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I just want to follow up on my previous post regarding the statement made by the TGA in regards to the virus being seven times more likely than the vaccine to cause myocarditis.

I will quote the attached study on mRNA vaccines. It says:

“Later studies ……. observed that modified mRNAs produced 10- to 100-fold more protein compared with unmodified mRNAs.”

This is confirmed by the TGA in their non-clinical report where they acknowledge codon optimisation in the mRNA vaccine, proving they had knowledge of the dangerous method being use.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…

This study has much more weight than the study quoted, but not referred to by the TGA because it was conducted at the cellular level by people who understood biochemistry.

Not that you need to understand biochemistry to understand the significant point of the study which is that the mRNA vaccines can produce up to 100 more times the number of spike proteins than the virus.

In simple terms the vaccine is much more toxic than the virus which should put to rest the lies being pushed by the TGA.

On the other hand the study that I assume the TGA was referring to wasn’t even a study at all. It was a meta-analysis of 22 studies that was screened for suitability from 763 studies. In other words they only picked the studies that suited their desired outcome.

frontiersin.org/journals/cardi…

The data from these studies were then manipulated on a spreadsheet in a manner not disclosed to show that Covid is seven times more likely to cause myocarditis than the virus.

If you read the fine print towards the end of the study you see that  Egger's test for publication bias was significant. In other words the study was biased, i.e. they picked the 22 studies that suited their narrative.

Even more alarming there was no bias assessment done for the unvaccinated cohort used in the study.

Then there is this doozy.

“The findings of this meta-analysis should be interpreted in light of some limitations. First, studies varied in their methods of diagnosing myocarditis: Although myocarditis is suspected by clinical diagnosis, cardiac biomarkers and ECG changes, confirmation is made by performing an endomyocardial biopsy or with a Cardiac MRI (CMR).

However, not all medical centers had the facilities to perform CMR or endomyocardial biopsies. Only two studies included three patients who underwent endomyocardial biopsy with no diagnostic evidence of myocarditis on biopsy.”

In other words no biopsy on any hearts were performed, except for three. So out of 55 million records the authors only looked at three hearts and not one had evidence of myocarditis.

The fact that the TGA would use such a weak and fraudulent study shows not only are they criminally negligent in causing death and injury, but that they are trying to cover up their own negligence.

https://x.com/senatorrennick/status/1840974374750261711?s=46&t=Y9BwQfDL-ONK3uRcFIGu2g

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.