this will cause a breakdown of society unless it is stamped out....

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    this will cause a breakdown of society unless it is stamped out.

Now I do get an insight into why you say the things you do, you have a totally distorted view of where society is today.

I would argue society broke down centuries ago with the first invasions of people in ships inhabiting foreign shores.
    Once you infect a homogeneous and stable society with their (invaders) way of law, and you impose new rules and laws it causes a breakdown of that society because some will comply and some will NOT want to, they want things to stay the way they are NOT with tyranny and enforcement.

Lets just say for a simple EOT who doesn't know who he/ she or it is sometimes the tyrants go too far and are actually the CAUSE of societal breakdown, in most cases very intentional.

So you are part of the brigade that is actually the cause of the very thing you want to control, how about just NOT defending the perpetrators of societal breakdown in the first place? Problem, reaction, solution.

You seemingly wish for utopia by tyranny but end up with desolation and destruction. Now I get you, I think?

I'm a pacifist so probably will never understand you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.