I believe that Australia has lost its way. Democracy is gone...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I believe that Australia has lost its way. Democracy is gone communism on its way in. We have no say just do as your told or you will regret it and who cares if it causes segregation in community’s, workplaces and the like. I am no anti vax but it should be a choice. If our government was really concerned about our health they would make smoking (cancer) drinking (cancer and the rest) taking drugs (fruit loops )eating fast food (obesity & hart complications) illegal and healthy food affordable and they wouldn’t cut our health care funding.
    it wasn’t that long ago when ambulances were getting around with slogans all over them and them going on strike along with hospital beds getting removed with healthcare workers complaining about pay.
    let’s build nuclear subs that will fix it. How about a new hospital? Naa that’s a waste of tax payers money.
    imo I believe they have wasted to much coin on this pandemic and need to justify it and fortunately for them they have the media (social and internet) on there side. These guys can make an innocent person a mass murderer with nuclear bombs and manipulate human society to believe we are all going to die.
    .05% dying of COVID 80% dying of cancer makes no sense at all, why isn’t there any honesty ?
    I don’t care about COVID I have had it and didn’t even know it and I’m 42 Isolation was the hardest thing I’ve ever done (mentally) especially when there is nothing wrong with you. But if you want the jab just get it done and if you don’t who cares.
    With all the coin spent on trying to control this pandemic we could have the biggest and best healthcare in the world, it would be a shame that big pharma miss out on all this coin too.
    We can write about how wrong or right all this is for Eva ! But let’s face it our government made a massive mistake in all this and all of us will pay for it VAXXED or NOT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.