This is another example of how the extraordinary profits of...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    This is another example of how the extraordinary profits of pharmacutical companies take priority over the greater good and we should all be demanding a royal commission into the role they and many of our politicians have played in the disgraceful handling of this pandemic.

Its widely known how effective blood is in treating a wide range of ailments and for our overall health in general especially using Plasma, PRP (plasma rich platelets) Stem cell treatment etc. It's been used extremely successfully in sports for a lot longer than people think. I've used it and prepared it myself extensively to successfully treat a wide range of illnesses in horses, it's quite easy to prepare and has very little costs associated compared with less effective pharmacutical alternatives and although it does get abused in sports it's without question a lot safer to use over long periods than the pharmacutical alternatives.

Although it is becoming easier to access it's not in big Pharma and everyone they are paying for it to be more widely used and for something so cheap and simple to produce it's priced way out of reach for the majority of people to access it, for example a course of PRP injections to only a few joints costs me well under $50 to purchase the required equipment for each treatment I perform on my horses that would otherwise require and the cheapest I have been able to find for myself to receive the exact same treatment under referral from my GP is over $5k for each round of injections and banned in some countries with rich Americans have to travel to less developed countries in South America paying in access of $100k for stem cell treatment derived from their very own blood. We are so blatantly being taken advantage of in so many things not just pharmacuticals and have been for so long, we also continue to just except it, pay too much for most things and just carry with things making it very unlikely to change anything anytime soon.

One thing I would like answered and someone in the medical field may be able to, is that after every child in Australia is born the parents are asked for permission for the umbilical cord to be used for medical research which most agree to without question. It's no secret now that this blood is the holy grail in terms of health benefits and worth an absolute fortune, my children who I had no issue with them taking their cords are all now teenagers and this has been going on for a long long time that there should be a hell of a lot of information available as to the outcome of the research thats been carried out on the blood from millions of umbilical cords?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.