Hi Sierra.I heard the boss of Coles being interviewed on radio a...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Hi Sierra.

I heard the boss of Coles being interviewed on radio a few weeks back. In the interview he made the point of thanking all of his 120,000 staff for their efforts in working in mostly high-risk frontline customer service roles during this “pandemic”. Good for him, and good for them.

He especially wanted to thank the over 30,000 of those staff who had the misfortune of being caught up in the Covid contact tracing efforts of the various state governments because they had come into contact with Covid positive customers during the course of their work.

They had to isolate at home and get tested multiple times to prove they didn’t “catch” the virus, before being allowed to return to work. All very stressful of course, so good on him for especially thanking this large cohort of workers, and again good on them.

He then made the point that not one of these 30,000 staff ended up testing positive for Covid! Seriously, none of them?!

He tried to claim this as a triumph for Coles’ safe work practices, but to me it simply illustrated again that as far as “pandemics” go, this whole confected Covid one is absolutely laughable.

I have no idea how more people don’t see straight through this nonsense. Total clownshow.

Regards, GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.