Ok, Diligent, I’ll give you one more chance to understand,...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Ok, Diligent, I’ll give you one more chance to understand, otherwise I’m just going to move on.

The Coles boss was being interviewed a couple of months back, before the vaxxs were being super-hyped by our disgraceful state governments.

He was making the point that during the first 18 months or so of this supposedly deadly “pandemic” and before the vaxxs were really getting jabbed into the poor unfortunate’s arms en masse, over 30,000 unprotected Coles frontline staff got directly “exposed” to Covid-positive customers, yet not one of them - zero - ended up testing positive themselves.

Just stop and think about that fact for a minute.

Forget Coles’ bullshit ”Covid-safe work practices” nonsense as the reason for this. I shop at Coles. Through 2020 and the first half of 2021 there was bugger-all mitigation measures taken. I had to pack my own bags for a short while, but the checkout chicks were still in very close proximity to me whilst actually handling and swiping my goods, and bags, and those of hundreds of customers everyday.

If anyone was at risk of actually “catching” this mythical “virus” it was patently going to be a Coles checkout chick. And yet, unbelievably, not one of them actually caught the “virus” at work, according to the Coles boss.

I am thankful for that, and for all the hard working checkout chicks who surely would have been going through hell during this period of time. But any clear thinking individual can deduce from this one undisputed fact - let alone a thousand other data points on the exact same continuum - that this whole Covid “pandemic”nonsense is an absolute fabrication.

Diligent, I challenge you to just stop and think about the above Coles stat for just a minute. Seriously, think about it. Do you honestly believe that such a situation would be possible if a highly-transmissible, highly-infectious, highly-lethal virus was really running rampant through our community for the past 18+ months?

And don’t get me started on the fact that not one soup kitchen catering to society’s most vulnerable citizens living and sleeping rough in any major city of the western world has unexpectedly lost a customer over the past year and a half.

If any sub-set of society was especially vulnerable to a flu-like virus it is surely these people. And you just know if they were being wiped out by a global pandemic you would be hearing it shouted from the global MSM rooftops daily.

But to date, not a whisper. Why? Because the mythical pandemic isn’t killing them, which again is great, but totally implausible if you believe the official Covid narrative. These poor buggers should be dying in their millions around the planet, and they simply are not.

Again, just stop and think - by yourself - for a minute, and I’m sure you will start to see that the official Covid narrative makes absolutely no sense at all.

Once you comprehend that, you’ll then start to understand that they rest of their bullshit is purely contrived to do you and the rest of humanity untold harm.

I hope this wakes you up, honestly.

Regards, GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.