Yep, I know plenty of people who are vaxxinated too. One lost...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Yep, I know plenty of people who are vaxxinated too.

One lost the hearing in one of his ears, and the residual hearing in his other ear was all garbled and messed up. He sought treatment very early and after some radical steroid treatments he has just about got most of his hearing back.

One of them got a particularly aggressive melanoma flare up on his back out of no where after being the palest and most sun-adverse person I know.

Another one has developed aggressive lung cancer at age 50 from no where after being a non-smoker all her life.

Another fiercely independent and switched on older lady is now so vague and unable to think through and plan her days/weeks that her family is having to look at care options for her. A total shock to all of them.

Father of a-friend-of-a-friend passed away “after a shirt illness” and whilst the family is not saying much yet about this, I do know the old boy was as fit as a mallee bull playing golf three times a week and just took a turn and never recovered.

Another vaxxed family has lost their perfect fit and healthy cocker spaniel to mysterious ailments that came on after they all got vaxxed. First the dog’s liver started to play up making it very sick, and after medication seemed to address that issue and the dog started to get better, it then got an inflamed heart, went down hill within two days and died at the vet.

The vet could give them no reason for this. Do some research on spike protein shedding and family pets and you will understand what happened.

Why don’t we continue to compare notes on your vaxxed population and my unvaxxed population over the next couple of years and see who compares best over time?

Regards, GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.