Thanks Shaneos. Whilst I totally understand why these “early...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Thanks Shaneos.

Whilst I totally understand why these “early adopters” who bought into the government’s Covid scam and dutifully went off and got themselves jabbed are going to be defensive of their position. After all, no one likes to fess up to a bit of buyer’s remorse after being duped by a con artist.

But I just don’t get why they are so rabidly aggressive towards those of us that want to discuss the pros and cons of the jabs and the whole Covid situation.

If the jabbed are truly comfortable with their decision and honestly feel they are now protected against this deadly virus, then why are they so hell bent on giving the rest of us grief until we follow their lamentable decision at get jabbed like them.

Just go and get on with your lives content in the decision you’ve made, and leave the rest of us to make our own decisions. It’s like they are in a cult, and they can’t move on to the next level in the pyramid until they convince a certain amount of newcomers to join their death cult. Weird.

GJC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.