COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-11668

1. 34,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    JP87,

I’m not sure if it is trust in Government or that far too many are actually incapable of thinking for themselves...... if you like, they are cognitively crippled or have arrested or stalled brain development.......... perhaps switched off is a way of describing it.

Anyway, my reading of the tea leaves indicates that Riccardo Bosi’s repeated statement, that after the end of this month, if those that have participated in any minor manner to assist this Genocide do not stop, turn around and get the “f” out of here (that’s my interpretation) then there will be no amnesty for their actions.

That seems to indicate that from an operational viewpoint, some processes will be unable to use discretion......... you can make of that what you like.

His repeated warning to the small bit players and much sterner promises to the insiders, very much seems to be part of a much bigger process and operation that is currently happening covertly and soon to be overtly displayed all around the World.

If rumours and hearsay have any credence (some do do don’t) then if nothing more, for the moment, powerful forces around the world have been strategically positioning assets and control systems.......... nothing may come of it or things may change very quickly.

I guess it depends on who blinks first and when the clock stops ticking............. and the clock will eventually have to stop ticking.

Interestingly, what seems to be coalescing now, from a logistics viewpoint, would require to have been in play for a substantially much much longer time frame than what the last 18 months has exhibited.

There are some really big changes afoot........ hopefully for the betterment of humanity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.