COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-1177

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    I was out strolling in the hot humid late afternoon sun when i heard this bizarre hullabaloo coming from what looked like a small velodrome sunk in the ground.

in it, there was a host of mostly elderly white gents who appeared to shouting at the many clouds in the sky in what sounded for all intents and purposes either gibberish or pidgin England, under a small banner HC Covid Thread.

whole sentences were impossible to make out, but individual words floated over the ether to me observing this schemozzle a short distance away in the last copse remaining in the vicinity.

words such as gates, covid, vaxx, astra, pfizer, flu, reset, G G G, im, im, plant, fouch, need, ill,.

i’ve never been attracted to the idea someone lives in the clouds, but this mob seemed to even though the clouds didn’t care a jot.

i’m heavily into my right to speak freely, so this mob just seemed to be barking mad.

noting a few white people movers parked on a nearby road verge, i twigged and just hoped they got back to the clinic before gates close.

barking mad at the clouds. They were out there.

it was a tad disturbing so i checked into the room of mirrors, activated all bands on the implant through 6G, and exhaled. I’m OK a voice said somewhere.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.