COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-1344

1. 6,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Further info about the plandemic from a Canadian MD on the "front line". Good to see some doctors still prepared to speak out against this bs...

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Personal Testimony

Updated April 2, 2021

The First Wave

The “first wave” of the “pandemic” was absolutely the quietest time in my career. I have worked very hard and been very busy over the past twenty-five years in ER. However, both in my regular ER and my “COVID-19 designated” ER, there were almost no patients, and almost no work. I had multiple long ER shifts without a single patient. Meanwhile, when I would go to the local grocery store, the propagandized public, God bless them, would usher me to the front of the antisocial distance line, thanking me for everything I was going through as a front-line emergency doctor. They believed that the ER’s and hospitals were full of patients dying from covid, and that I must be exhausted and at risk of dying myself from exposure. I began contacting doctors and friends all over Canada and the US, and found the same pattern: empty hospitals, and propaganda saying that they were full of patients dying of covid.

Continued at:

https://drtrozzi.com/dr-trozzi-covid-19-testimony/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.