Buddy, making a statement does not mean it's true! Just like...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Buddy, making a statement does not mean it's true! Just like others who form an opinion opposite to yours, also does not make it true. BUT, I believe it will be impossible to make the Covid-19 vaccine mandatory because there are many other medications that will do the same type of preventatives from dying.

These vaccines have been rushed in their making, and therefore cannot stop the person who gets infected from still spreading this disease as per information coming from WHO. Remember "It's the Elderly who are at high risk from Covid"

What will open the World"s Economy is "New Technology" to replace the PCR test. I cannot help ignorant dumb people to understand technology, but I can give you the facts and the link to the facts and what you do with this information will undoubtedly educate you with better knowledge or make your uncontrollable thought process go off the Richter Scale and become the lead actor in "Dumb & Dumber"

The choice is yours and yours only.

Link: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210224006179/en/BrainChip-Inc.-and-NaNose-Medical-Successfully-Detect-COVID-19-in-Exhaled-Breath-with-Fast-High-Accuracy-Results

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.