I have a question which vaccine would you be more comfortable...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have a question which vaccine would you be more comfortable with taking .
    we have the following candidates
    Pfizer, AstraZeneca, j&j, moderna vaccines which are mRNA vaccines that require the manipulation of your genetics to produce the protein that lets your immune system produce the anti bodies to fight the virus ( they rely on a mild auto immune response to create immunity and we don't know the long term affects yet.

or
    the Novavax vaccine that should be in Australia by October November (which instead of manipulating your genetics)
    The Novavax vaccines encapsulates the protein and once injected dissolves the encapsulation vector allowing you immune system to recognise the protein and the produce anti bodies( more along the line of traditional vaccine based science )
    Each to there own I suppose but I think it does pay to at least understand what we are being asked to do and what the risks involved are instead of listening to illiterate mass media pumping out the pharmaceutical oligarchs propaganda all in the name of profit
    and to answer the question I am not an anti vaccination as I have been taking regular flu and other vaccines for over 25 years
    Hope to hear what others think

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.