Thanks again for your reply, magichour.Much of what you say, I...

1. 28,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Thanks again for your reply, magichour.

Much of what you say, I agree with and even the bit’s that concern me that you and I differ on you mount a reasonable case.

I understand that you are honestly putting forward what you consider to be what you think is best based on the facts at hand.
    I am not suggesting that anyone shouldn’t take these jab’s but I am pro informed choice, anti coercion/bullying from government and think that this jab rollout should of been treated like the influenza jab program.

I respect most medical professionals and don’t consider that anything but a small percentage may be caught up in the pharmaceutical companies cash grabs were as I consider the possibility of government and those who are in more of a administrative position in the medical system to be less concerned about the safety aspects.

I don’t see this issue as black or white like many and I am cautious when people say “trust” the scientific modelling, especially when it comes from elected officials.

We cannot save everyone, stuff ups happen and even people with the best intentions can get stuff wrong, isn’t life fun and sad at the same time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.