COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-26543

1. 34,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Verily1,

Yes, I did read that.

The existence of clones and high tech imagery (given that appearances in film and on television are 99.99% of what we see of these people) are most likely used to perpetuate the “movie” that attempts to convince us that most of these people still exist in their original state of creation.

I guess what is becoming very clear, is that we are all on a collision course with reality.

Those that were once considered the cream of society (Doctors, Judges, Political, Business, Church and Community Leaders et al) have actually sunk to the definition of “Dregs of Society”

The Black Hat, White Hat, Bad Cop, Good Cop ........ my NWO is better than your NWO........... my Reset is better than your Reset etc etc is all looking a bit too much like the choice between “Home Brand” and “Trade Mark Brand” when the contents inside the packaging is out of the same Factory and off the same Production Line.

I know Rome wasn’t built in a day when it comes to fathoming those things that lurk in the shadows, but my gut feeling like most people’s gut feeling/s is usually the smartest intelligence form in the room .......... things aren’t what they appear at the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.