You need to feed, clothe, nurture and educate, not to mention...

1. 34,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    You need to feed, clothe, nurture and educate, not to mention house and keep safe.

That task will be impossible to carry out as the Clean Bloods are basically too few and will be challenged to just survive by themselves.

Clearly some people do not understand the Supply Chain.

I don't think people really understand how much effort it takes to bring children into the world and get them to adulthood as "well functioning adults".

I've done 15 years as a Primary Carer and worked part-time as well ................... it's no walk in the park and is ridiculed and shunned by the vast majority.

I was one of six stay at home Dads that worked part-time from home and full time as a parent at my local Primary School .................. only two of us admitted to being full time dads.

The other four ran like hell when "what do you do for a living" was asked.

Women are even worse ................... most of them yearn to go back to their careers ....... probably because the hard yakka with raising children is just too tedious and energy sapping for them to deal with.

Of the women that do embrace full-time parenting with enthusiasm ........... they usually throw themselves into every thing possible ............... little athletics, school band, P&C, Fund Raisers you name it they are giving it a go.

But guess what? It's always the same mums.

In fact, the the full-time mums at our Primary School where by and large high achievers that couldn't give a rats Rsssss about the ego trip of their old career........................ they'd been there, done that.

Parenting is hard yakka and only a few embrace it with a passion.

Nobody is going to raise these orphaned children in large numbers. Only a small percentage will be either able to or equipped with the skills, energy, patience and enthusiasm

The Woke Phuque-Wits didn't bother to think things through when the pushed to the front of the Jab Queue.

It's going to be an absolute nightmare and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Paedos didn't get Jabbed with the Clot Shots because they planned it that way....... they knew what the Clot Shots would do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.