COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-28445

1. 41,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I don't know about you but I am forced to be eating popcorn at hope, shun by society because of the jab passport in public locations. I'll sit it out to see if vaxxed infection rates keep rising to see how Govt will spin the booster jabs. Meanwhile, I am trying to figure out through other more expert and researched opinion what the Novavax vaccine efficacy is and if the side effect are similar to Pfizer serum.

To add confusion the authorities are still trying to up play the seriousness of Omicron and with election just a matter of a month or so away, this official message will not change. Scomo needs some good news on the infection front as well as total jab compliance and a strong economic comeback instead of internal supply chain from the virus and floods. Such is the science we are dealing with (3 discipline), each one does matter to the fate of boosters or the plural form.

We the cage monkeys are few and far between and will be even fewer by numbers when U5YO are also targeted. Pfizer wins and the next contemplation is will vaccine immunity destroy natural counterpart rendering the jab junky status as implied by this humorous or cynical nick name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.