COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-29624

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Well , maybe if you want to extend your life for longer . I seriously suggest going easy on those boosters . Maybe have them at every 5 months if you can . No doubt they work , of course , But If I were you I would follow what The TGA had said at first ..

Correction : first it was 6 months ,

Even after a cabinet meeting 2 weeks prior to Christmas to see if booster could be brought forward to 5 months . Atagi " 2 days afterwards" , Not sure if you even know who they are . Insisted that 6 months intervals will remain . Within a week after that , Low and behold 5 months were okay after all and TGA green lighted it. Not sure what happened shortly after that as it was during Christmas break , but just before new Year The TGA had now given the all clear for the boosters to be given at 4 months , as omicron was raging TGa , once again changed it and shortened it further it was and is now as short as 3 months !

Now, I am not what you call a virogist nor an epidemioligist but that does not sound thorough science right ? how does an initial scientific finding (concern ) make a decision from boosters at 6 months to 3 months in less than weeks . Simples !!!! Political science !

Funnily enough it was at this time when more and more news and information was coming out and letting the lemmings know that the efficacy of the jabs did in fact only last between 8-12 weeks and certainly no more than 5 months . How interesting .

The FDA themselves had not shortened it themselves nor anywhere else . I think most countries have still not required a booster within 3 months .

So again how does Atagi go from 6 months is it to 3 months is certainly it . Of course also all approved by the TGA .. I am not going to tell you that the boosters had only been approved by the FDA in october . since we all know that you are so well informed !

So please , Once again , go easy on those boosters yeah > Now even though I think the WHO are a cartel . they did say we can not boost our way out of this , And to many boosters may not be good for you .

TGA TGA ,,,,, where is my Astra you approved ????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.