Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, redcedar and eye of the tiger.I...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, redcedar and eye of the tiger.

I have …… sold 2 homes , a commercial unit , 1 plane , and maybe a helicopter, found jobs for 5 of my 7 ex employees, moved myself and my family to the other side off the country , (swan valley to Lennox head ) .
    Completed all paperwork ( wow that’s not easy)and moved into a rental , my daughter has found a new job and son has decided to head back to the uk for a while.

AND….. redcedar, your still being a flog , it’s over , go find something else to do ,

What a empty life you must live .

Covid is done , finished , mandates are falling everywhere, masks don’t work , experimental therapeutics only “help” for 4-8 weeks , so what , GO HOME ITS DONE .

Thanks everyone for the interesting chatter , over what would have probably a very boring past 2 years .

Enjoy getting back to life ,(red) ,your going to need those booster’s every 2 months eyeofthetiger but keep writing the comedy on hear my 1 legged tyrant.

Goodluck with the garden Trev, and thankyou peroovial , ciao ,gen4sr , pokermoe , zip and mogga, been lovely doing a pandemic with you all .

Im hopeful it will stop raining in northern NSW , where I’m going to enjoy australia for a while longer and probably head back to Europe …..

Happy investing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.