COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-33141

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Nice to hear from you chrispy -- wow, you have accomplished much in a short time.
    I guess you had your mind made up and I don't blame you.

In WA McG continues to fantasize about being the messiah and is probably considering mandating a 4th jab as we speak .
    He is one of the few left in the whole world who is still promoting the vaccine as relentlessly as anyone did at the beginning, and his restrictions are the pettiest and most vindictive of anywhere except for maybe Austria.

He has done more to alienate and actually ruin people than he realizes and the sooner it bites him in the arse the better.

so all in all I applaud your move even though WA is diminished without your business and good standing .

I know of a couple others who are selling up whats left of a previously great little business and moving back to England where they have LIFTED ALL MANDATES INCLUDING VACCINE REQUIREMENTS , the same as has been done in countries who still enjoy a population able to think and act in a normal way.
    In WA it is all about ostracizing and insulting people who don't agree with the political narrative, the newspapers are still DAILY filled with editorials promoting division and even violence toward the non brainwashed.

All the best mate, you aren't missing anything

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.