appreciate the kind words .At this point the Europe trip will...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    appreciate the kind words .

At this point the Europe trip will only be for a few months , I have product that’s been stuck in Italy that I’d like to shift , but we will have a serious look around the med , our home sold very well and property prices in the med look attractive.

We have signed a 6 month lease in Lennox head , I need to work out if im just angry at the moment or have actually fallen out of love with Australia, because apart from the weather the last week this northern NSW / southern Queensland area is very nice.

I just need to figure out what I would like to do , I’m comfortable, but not comfortable enough to retire at 43 , and I have to much energy.

I do truely believe, this is the end of mandates and the harsh restrictions, over here it’s a different vibe , WA will probably be the last place in the world .

My son is off to stay with family in the uk , really just to have a bit of fun , but I have met with an Indian couple , he was a gastroenterologist, she was a nurse , they have both quit the WA health system and excepted jobs for NSW health , for the simple reason they can fly out and see family.

Im going to come across as a drunk bogan , now ( nothing wrong with that ) , being asked for vax proof in a bottle shop , finished WA for me , it was just punishment for not doing as you were told , it was childish , cruel and a complete abuse of power.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.