COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-36017

1. 307 Posts.
    If you check back to my posts about 15/16th you will see I have used the population stats and even with the boostered vs everyone else the unvaccinated and 2 jabbers were only 2x the risk on paper.

And using the 16+ population is very handy for the narrative. The 5-15's are also eligible but fewer of them are jabbed (so let's not use them eh).

Using the death numbers you replied to on Troyus's post, let's see what the population numbers you guys insist on using, tell us for that particular week (pop. numbers approximate). Also, note my death numbers (from the NSW govt.) are different to the 'official' chart in Troyus's post, my 5 to their 8 - another question mark.

Deaths 39
    Unvac 5
    All jabs 34

5 / 1,170,000 = 0.000004
    34 / 6,410,000 = 0.000005

For that week to the 12th March the unvaccinated died at a slightly lesser rate than the 2 and 3 jabbers, despite the latter having 5.4x the population. You can perhaps see why they now include the 2 jabbers with the unvaccinated, because it skews the numbers back in their favor.
    Plus, they don't mention the obvious - that over 30% of deaths and hospitalisations are boosted.
    Soon, they'll have to think of something else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.