COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-36050

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "I’ve posted on this very topic before yet most have overlooked the implications.
    It was never risk-based; it was only compliance-based, and propped by largely baseless and disproportionate fearmongering
    ."

Yes, if the past 2 years have taught us nothing else, it has certainly taught us that one group of people are easily whipped up into a frenzy.

Over that time you start to realise that the politicians doing the "whipping up" are acting intentionally. There is some acting for power and wealth alone, and others who just want the population smaller and have bigger plans down the track. Those celebrating the exclusion of the unvaccinated need to realise that a future exclusion might be based on, for example, those filmed not clapping for long enough at the latest government rally.

It's happened before, I think society is being trained (and tested) in obedience and most are passing with flying colours. We are on the slippery slope, if I didn't have people in the next generation that I care about, I'd be tempted to tune out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.