COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-39007

1. 10,836 Posts.
    No, I drink it and use it straight from the tank.

The principle that keeps water pure for millions of years deep underground is used for storing water in the large rural water tanks. That is the lack of light because a bacteria needs light to live and multiply.

I do everything I can to stop waste[leaves] getting into the tank, keeping the gutters clean just before rain, cleaning out the leaf baskets regularly etc.
    I also drain the systems that feed the tank from the house and shed if there is no rain forecast for a week or so, especially in the summer because that is an area where light can penetrate and cause bacteria to breed.

Plastic downpipes hold water to the level of the top of the tank and let the light through. If they are left full for months in the summer then this thick green soup will get sent straight into the tank when it rains, so drain it to keep it clean and dry ready to be used when it rains.

If leaf litter is left in the leaf baskets it breaks down and gets washed through the mesh the next time it rains which means it's in the tank where it settles to the bottom as sediment. That's not a big deal but it does tend to make the water acidic over time.

That sounds like a lot of work but in practice it means check the gutters are clean before rain, make sure the leaf baskets are kept clean and drain the system if it's not going to rain for a while.

I watched that video this morning but I won't comment here because this is getting too long.
    Last edited by sierra: 13/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.