COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-39521

1. 993 Posts.
    FdKen, I realise I am wasting my time pointing this out to you because you are a devoted vax/big pharma believer.

However has it occurred to you that a proportion of the excess deaths were due to the advice from the CDC to covid sufferers to stay at home, self isolate, and get zero early treatment apart from aspirin.

When the vulnerable are very sick they would go to hospital and get put on a ventilator, then get given Remdesivir. This resulted in an 85% death rate for that unfortunate group. The 'go home and get no early treatment" advice has never been given ever before for any serious ilness. Maybe you should ask Fauchi or Bill Gates why it was the advice in the case of Covid.

The rest of the excess deaths are due to adverse reactions to the killer jab. Most of the posters here can see this but I am sure you never will.

When one or another of the more long term adverse reactions to the jab, like cancer, VAIDS, autoimmune disease, prion disease, etc. start to effect you, think about this and the words of Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab and others regarding population reduction using vaccines.

Last edited by ssteel: 18/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.