COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-43857

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm not in denial of anything. The one simple fact above all else is that we are playing with very very small numbers.

Covid does not pose a significant risk. It's that simple.

While big numbers thrown around by governments and MSM sound scary, if you do some simple calculculations you're at further risk from many different ailments and accidents. You do you, but I choose not to live my life wrapped in cotton wool.

Tobacco kills 24000 Australians EVERY YEAR. Dead. Kaput. Thats not including general hospilizations, illness, treatments, ambos being called for oxygen etc...

That same caring, thoughtful government you love so much doesn't seem to see that as a burden on our health system? Instead they'd rather have all the numpties blame it on covid, and spread the fear by turning small numbers into large percentages.

Tobacco pays... that's the bottom line. Is it really that silly to think that maybe the "vaccines" pay too.

And while your vaccinated bum can still contract and spread the virus, you're officially no better than someone who is unjabbed. Nan is still at risk.

Meanwhile, percentages say some jab apologist preaching on this forum is off to the shop for a pack of darbs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.