COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-49029

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    So obviously there are many theories about covid, the one belt road Initiative that would of isolated the US big time covid sorted that out and gave them a really bad name in the process orchestrated? Maybe, and while we're at it lets start on Trump, riots BLM politics and media terrorism, orchestrated? There could of been 50 george floyd incidents under Binen and the media would never air it, mail vote covid etc another story, and the covid climate change, I'm happy to go along with that we can all drive lithium, hydrogen cars and trucks etc no smoggy cities etc we can all kiss and hold hands in the green new world but then some would ask where the he'll dose the vaccines come into the equation, maybe to finance a few things and it's that scenario where they needed as may vaccinated as possible then anyone that dose get the flu covid whatever the PCR test says remembering the PCR tests can be calibrated to say you have anything, once someone gets covid, flu they say lucky I was vaccinated it would of been a lot worse if I wasn't, that part is the BS because us unvaccinated are just fine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.