Sorry to hear that man..... if she was vaccinated it would have...

1. 4,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sorry to hear that man.....

if she was vaccinated it would have been far worse...
    She might have been like my family... 5 6 7 weeks after covid and still suffering with long covid (vaxxers)...
    She would have shed the spike protein on anyone she was around infecting them with microscopic amounts of aids but over time it builds up especially with close contact.. she could have had devastating neurological disorder and even worse quality of life...
    once the vaxxer gets sick it can draw out the vaccine from within the cells to ramp up its effect....

it's very rare for an unvaxed to die from covid alone so I'm highly skeptical she died from covid alone..... perhaps she got shedded on a lot in the build up, or drank tap water even filtered tap water is a no no... or got chemtrailed on or ate food with the graphene oxide in it or all the other poisons...and of course the 5G radiation...
    Because of all these factors, this poison they are putting everywhere in the air food water, it could have taken a tole on her a lot more than it otherwise would have.... I know a lot of people who aren't feeling like they used to ... its because of all these factors...people's immune systems are down now and it takes longer to get better...

so be proud your mum died a pureblood...
    Never for any reason blame her death for not getting the vaccine.. they shouldn't be called vaccines they are not...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.