Wow ,You are going to EUROPE ,Oh ,that is awesome especially...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Wow ,You are going to EUROPE ,

Oh ,that is awesome especially having your property waiting for you no doubt you have family there . . I was a bit curious since you said that you were full of vaccination prior to going to Africa . Pardon my ignorance as I have never left my town , Unlike you that has travelled so far and wide !

Where in Europe ? The slopes of Biarritz in Switzerland or the beaches of Verbier In France . Am only guessing , since you are an avid cyclist and mentioned Switzerland and France in some of your previous posts , Are you going with your parents or alone ? You sound really young , But maybe its because all those supplements you take ,

But I do happen to read and watch a lot of national geographic and of course David attenborough is my favourite .I also have a few lonely planet books and get great education from them . Which why I was asking you why were so full of vaccines to go to Africa , Since from what i read I was under the impression that most vaccines that we have in the West are sufficient to go travelling through the dark continent . You have also really frightened me now to even contemplate going to Africa , Especially having to take the EBOLA vacc as well , It is not readily available so will I have to get it through clandestine means ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.