I am sorry to sound nasty , But with comments like these.. I...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I am sorry to sound nasty , But with comments like these.. I have no option but to conclude You are an absolute simpleton that is both Ignominious and ignorant , A complete fool. a total simpleton .

You know nothing about me !, not many of us here think viruses are a joke either , By the way .

I would be surprised if you have ever eaten a 3 course meal , Little lest You are going to Europe to your other property ...

Ps Verbier is in Switzerland , its a beautiful ski region , and Biarritz is in north western France by the Spanish border (which is known as the Basque country ) and just over the border in to Spain you have the beautiful city which is San Sebastian .

As for Africa ? Just in case your little mind is spinning I have been to Morroco , Egypt , Tunisia , The GAMBIA , Senegal , Botswana , South Africa and MOzamique ( Beautiful honeymoon ) i had there .

And , I have had no need to have any extra vaccinations other than the ones i already had and have whenever I happen to be there ,
    . But I rephrase Vaccinations - U know , The ones that give you immunity ?

As for Malaria ?, I always carry and take them . However , Malaria is seasonal , Isn t that right ? Am sure you speak Umbutu, my little comrade !

So cut it out with your smugness , as you are totally out of your depth .....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.