Majority of woman do not suffer miscarriage after the covid jab...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Majority of woman do not suffer miscarriage after the covid jab . Can you please tell me how this is excepted ?

let us say , A woman is pregnant and has assessed her risks with regards to covid . She concludes that her chances of getting seriously ill are very remote and even than , she would get over it and recover . She also realises that the odds of her dying are even more minute to the point that the scenario is negligent . mot only for her but her unborn . She also realises that these jabs . whilst provisionally approved . They are still at an experimental stage and there is no long term safety data .

A few weeks go past and her employer sends out a memo that any person that is not jabbed must do so by such a determined date and that failure to do so will lead to employment termination . This is an acute abuse of power !

To the woman 's despair , She is faced with a predicament she never thought being confronted with her whole life . She must come to a decision against her will , She must make a (choice ) , Does she refuse this ultimatum and than potentially , not be able to support her child .Or does she go against her judgment and take the jab , She ultimately decides that she wants to keep her job , So she takes the jab .

A few months goes by ,she has now had her 2 jabs , Than all od a sudden she is rushed to hospital and miscarries . Now am not sure id she would be told that the miscarriages was caused by the jab . But I am pretty sure woman 's intuition would probably be going in to overdrive

Now . Just for a minute , Pause and think ....... If this woman had not taken the jab and the jab was at fault , The baby woud have been alive in her arms .

It is bad enough a woman having to endure such a situation . But a situation that was forced upon her is a crime so deplorable and heinous I hope to God that not many woman have had to face to such an ordeal .

But that is a crime against humanity ! So I ask you , how many of these events *miscarriages ) are acceptable to you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.