Greetings Verily , I thought I would add my 5 cents to the topic...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Greetings Verily , I thought I would add my 5 cents to the topic . Hope you do not mind ,
    .I believe that rather that the autopsy came about only because of an inquest which was accepted 3 months after hear death . I can imagine this inquest (which was allowed to slip in to the public mainstream ) and not buried , or discredited as a 'conspiracy ' was due to the fact she had plenty of BBC colleagues as witnesses, were aware of her symptoms prior to her death and of course knew her jab status .

Another fascinating insight in to this report is that it has all the details of what looks to be a very common cause of death amongst the jabbed . You often hear how they were found dead , they collapsed and hit something , which is why they had a swelling of the brain or blood clots etc . And than of course that is as far as it goes to detail . whether there is indeed an autopsy at times .we hear nothing more about its outcome of it again .

Death certificate of BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaw confirms death caused by Astra Zeneca vaccine
    The certified copy of the death certificate inclusive of a registration number confirms that Lisa Shaw’s death in 2021 was ‘due to complications of an Astra Zeneca vaccination.’

Additional details listed in Section 9. Cause of Death identify that her death was caused by

a) Increased intracranial pressure leading to irreversible brain injury,

b) Thrombosis of intracranial Venous Sinuses with secondary Haemorrhage and swelling of the brain, [and]

c) Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine against Covid-19 given on 9.04.2021).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4530/4530153-115f06de7ca96e4ae34fe6a4ae2b48b9.jpg

Details reported in an article by the BBC in August 2021 match those contained within the certificate including Mrs Shaw’s profession, the cause of her death, the date of administration of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, and also the name of the Newcastle coroner who investigated her death.

In May of 2021 Lisa Shaw, 44, died after she developed headaches a week after receiving her first dose of the Astra Zeneca vaccine on 29 April 2021.

After her condition worsened scans revealed she had suffered a brain haemorrhage and part of her skull was removed in an attempt to alleviate the intracranial pressure.

Sadly, Shaw died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary on the 21 May 2021 despite the surgery, and an inquest into her death was held on 26 August 2021.

It was reported by her colleagues at the BBC that the presenter’s death was due to complications from the Covid vaccine, which was supported by statements by Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks who said Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

Coroner Dilks told the news outlet, “Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination.”

At the time the coroner confirmed that while Shaw had been ‘previously fit and well’ it was established that she died of ‘vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia’ that caused swelling and bleeding of the brain.

Consulting Neuro-pathologist Dr Tuomo Polvikoski who examined Shaw following her death said that it was ‘surprising’ that she had died of blood clots and brain bleeding considering she had no history of medical issues and was fit and healthy.

The doctor said that it seemed likely that her death was ‘vaccine induced.”

The death certificate which is said to have been posted by her husband Gareth Eve also evidences his wife’s death as being ‘vaccine-induced.’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.