Thanks for walking us through the ACT data, SP.I agree that...

1. 30,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Thanks for walking us through the ACT data, SP.

I agree that there’s an absolute Dog’s Breakfast to work through for anyone trying to get a clear picture of how our country (or any other) is going with infections, hospitalisation and death’s over all the parameters of age, compliancy status and pre-existing health issues.

That’s without consideration of the bun fight that is death with/from or those older people who because of pre-existing conditions have been considered at to high a risk to qualify for jab’s.
    My mother was one of these people, she had been going to dialysis 3 days a week for over a decade and even though she was happy to have the jab’s, her doctor advised her not to bother.

It would seem to be almost impossible to marry up any data from the various source that are available as there seems to be no particular model that is favoured by even any 2 sources, let alone a significant section.

Perhaps the one major section (those under 50) would appear to be almost bulletproof against the Rona whether jabbed or not.
    I accept your point that the young regardless of status have little to worry about with these viruses and that’s one of the many reasons why I’m dubious about the the almost manic push to get the entire population all dosed up.

Critical analysis of the data wouldn’t support the aggressive approach that we’ve seen over the last year to get our youth and even our 6 month to 5 years age group jabbed up if we consider their chances of anything other than a mild cough from catching it alongside the, all be it slight, risk of potential adverse effects related to these jabs.

I’m all for the mature in our communities to consider their options and to do what suit’s themselves re these jabs just as they have done previously with the flu jabs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.