No, I do not think it is a magical, one size fits all, wonder...

1. 3,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    No, I do not think it is a magical, one size fits all, wonder drug.
    I will leave that title for Pfizer and Modena's jab protocol. The one where you are 4 jabs in and still not protected?

The question is "does it make a difference in early intervention treatment?" The use of this drug against covid19, was always stipulated as part of a protocol, not the entire treatment.
    Your link was to the preprint study, and mine was to the peer reviewed study.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...-of-ivermectin-in-covid-19-positive-patients/
    upload_2022-7-27_8-51-18.png

People in these third world contraries where many of these studies are positive for Ivermectin have many parasites so this drug is going to be positive for their health and many of the studies are flawed and full of errors.

So called third world countries, such as South America, and Africa, have some of the best disease research people in the world. due to the disease manifesting, in their regions.
    Incidentally, Brazil is in the top ten, of global economies.

All studies can be subject to errors, and external influences. For instance, "From whomever is funding the study"?
    Last edited by goldscraper: 27/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.