COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-53028

1. 23,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Do the US mainstream and social media know what they are doing when they dismiss genuine concerns about the safety of Covid vaccines, particularly mRNA. It maximises the death of Americans, most likely more Democrats than Republicans! Is this what they want?

One claim in this column was over 100 million deaths due to the suppression of the immune system, sometimes called VAIDS.

Also of note is the reduction of the birth rate in many Western countries, I think by around 15%.

One astonishing clip from a few days ago was a woman saying EVERYONE who has had the mRNA vaccine will be dead within 5 years. I do not know who she was or what evidence she had but she said it as a statement of fact. Also, it is credible! As I understand it all previous uses of mRNA has resulted in the deaths of the subjects, ALL of them. Why is the Covid vaccine different?

If the latter claim is correct it will change the world forever. It would destroy the West, particularly the US and Israel. Europe may fare better as a lot of people received the AstraZeneca vaccine. On the plus side it would massively reduce the global requirements for food and energy.

I think the canary in the coal mine will be insurance companies. They are not infinitely wealthy so will need to reduce the current excessive claims. If they refuse to give life or health insurance to anyone who has been vaccinated it will be impossible for the media to ignore!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.