COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-53203

1. 35,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    ramAus,

"Still feel sorry for the little kids though. It's not their fault their parents are stupid
    "

The reality is that those of us not Jabbed are going to pay a very high price as well.

The only saving grace may well be that Big Pharma was experimenting with different dose rates, a mix of kill shots and other undisclosed experimental ingredients ................. as well as not having sufficient Clot Shot to go round so they just faked it and sent saline.

Hard to know exactly what has occurred as Big Pharma to date has avoided full disclosure on what exactly they put in the bottles of Covid-Vax.

So whilst I feel for the innocent offspring of the Brain Dead ..................... we are very close to being in the same boat due to the orchestrated efforts to collapse the Supply Chain.

I guess the upside of a child being orphaned is that their woke, virtue signalling and brain dead parents can't harm them anymore than they have............. well once their parents go to the morgue that is........................ but of course that leaves them prey to the Peds in the Child Welfare System.

The whole thing is an almighty mess and really only just starting to get any momentum. If the Jab doesn't get people, then mortgage default evictions, violence, starvation and total societal breakdown most likely will. Most of the people wearing suits and working in high-rise office towers don't understand that you need diesel and petrol and sweaty truckdrivers to keep you alive.

I hear people complaining about interest rates going up because the RBA and Government said they wouldn't until 2024........................ Really??? How stupid are people to actually believe those that are in the Government and the Public Service.

Paid $5-80 for a large coffee the other day .............2 months ago when I was at the same coffee shop it was $4-50.

The cost of basic food staples and energy are going into overdrive...................... and the True Believers in the Big Brother Gov't didn't see it coming.

Unfortunately Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates were partially correct .................... the Useless Eaters are the source of all of societies manufactured problems............... because they do what the Evil Ones tell them to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.