COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-53859

1. JMH
    154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Even when I just recently had surgery I saw a lot of the Hospital staff adjusting their masks & wearing them loosely, both the N95 & standard blue masks, & even the male staff with beards wearing them which I thought deemed masks less effective?
    One other problem with masks & it has been mentioned here umpteen times is seeing them littered in public spaces, be it intentional or not. The amount of PPE waste must be astronomical worldwide & just compounded 10,000 times since the pandemic began. Which by the way, how will the WHO determine an end to this Covid pandemic & how long could this potentially go on for? What triggers or criteria are they waiting for to make it endemic? The WHO must have some collaboration amongst all of the world leaders or is it a choice made by a select few.
    Are the Government still sifting through sewerage to find traces of Covid to alert us how widespread it is in the community because at the time it seemed to me that it reeked of a fear tactic because if you look hard & long enough then you will find something eventually to instill fear among the general public & potentially run under the pandemic banner for years to come.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.