COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-54133

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    My experience is with engine air filters so was simply applying the same science to this type of air filter .

In hindsight given this application , it may make more sense to clean with detergent and water , rinse and then soak in vegetable oil or olive oil.

I am not a medical person and this method is experimental and untested (much like the vaccines I guess) but has to be better for you than breathing in kerosene ? Are you using the kerosene to "kill" the virus or capture it ?

"I'd hate to find out you were just having me on for a cheap laugh at my expense"

Well I guess I was thinking the same thing , I mean who willingly chooses to breath in kero 24/7 ?

I was more concerned about your health and that you were not following standard air filter cleaning procedures.

For reference , here is the standard procedure for engine air filter cleaning . You will see that kero is used in the cleaning process but an oil is used to filter out the particulates :
    If you are indeed using kero to kill the virus , and choose to breath it in 24/7 then I can't help you and wish you well ,

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.