COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-54137

1. 14,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    upload_2022-8-6_21-34-38.jpeg

Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

Prof. Shmuel Shapira MD MPH (Col.), who served as Director of the Israel Institute for Biological Research between 2013 and 2021, suggested that the monkeypox outbreak was connected to mRNA vaccines.

“On February 6, 2022, Shapira asked: "What grade would you give to a vaccine that people are vaccinated with three times and get sick twice (as of today)? Not to mention significant side effects[.]"

On April 9, 2022, Shapira said: "The CEO of the company, millions of whose vaccines were used in Israel for vaccination, stated in an interview with NBC that Israel serves as the world's laboratory. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first case in history where experimental guinea pigs paid an exorbitant rate for their participation."

On May 13, 2022, Shapira said: "I received 3 vaccinations, I was physically injured in a very significant way as many others were injured[.] And in addition, my trust in the nature of the decisions and in the processes of making them has been severely eroded. No one asked and checked. I will fight with all my might so that truthful answers regarding all decisions and not just regarding the vaccine are given[.]"

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/twitter-censors-pfizer-injured-israeli

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.