My experience is with engine air filters so was simply applying...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    My experience is with engine air filters so was simply applying the same science to this type of air filter .

In hindsight given this application , it may make more sense to clean with detergent and water , rinse and then soak in vegetable oil or olive oil.

I am not a medical person and this method is experimental and untested (much like the vaccines I guess) but has to be better for you than breathing in kerosene ? Are you using the kerosene to "kill" the virus or capture it ?

"I'd hate to find out you were just having me on for a cheap laugh at my expense"

Well I guess I was thinking the same thing , I mean who willingly chooses to breath in kero 24/7 ?

I was more concerned about your health and that you were not following standard air filter cleaning procedures.

For reference , here is the standard procedure for engine air filter cleaning . You will see that kero is used in the cleaning process but an oil is used to filter out the particulates :
    If you are indeed using kero to kill the virus , and choose to breath it in 24/7 then I can't help you and wish you well ,

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.