The article is a stretch from the first post that said the mans...

1. 23,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    The article is a stretch from the first post that said the mans family had died after covid vaccinations.

I looked at 10 sites and not one had his name so I gave up.

Road rage causes a man in Victoria, Australia, to smash a car window with a boomerang.

An incensed bodybuilder, still in his shirtless state, screamed obscenities about Covid vaccines as he beat a boomerang into the window of a couple’s car.

A confrontational video captures the man yelling at the middle-aged couple out of their car window somewhere in Victoria.

He started banging on the wing mirror and the driver’s side window while pausing to strangely inspect himself in the rearview mirror.

He yelled, “You broke my f**king boomerang,” as he smashed the window with such force that the wooden staff broke in half.

Despite this, he continued to attack, producing another boomerang as his rage increased.

He shattered the wing mirror a few seconds later, ripping the glass out of its mounting and smashing it against the window while yelling, “You c**ts, you f**king piece of shit!”

To the shock of the couple inside, he shattered the window with two more punches from his fist and open hand before starting his anti-vaccine tirade.

You received the vaccination and it didn’t bother you, you f**king idiots.

He seemed to yell, “You both took the f**king vaccine and it killed someone.

The man in the driver’s seat motioned for the attacker to leave him alone as the attacker grabbed his shirt.

After that, the young man stormed off in a huff and vanished behind some nearby stopped cars.

Shirtless man filmed bashing in a couple’s car door window and ranting Musclebound man broke wing mirror with a boomerang and shattered window Grabbed driver screaming: ‘You both got the f**king vaccine and it’s lost a life’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.