In reply to docMcStuffins, (I couldn't post your quote for some...

1. 24,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    In reply to docMcStuffins, (I couldn't post your quote for some reason)

No it doesn't.

"And the fact that you didn't mention that major aspect of the conclusion ...."

It was in the article I linked you to.

And the fact that they reached that particular conclusion tends to have me think that they were proving MY point.

"None of this is at all surprising to anyone who has spent the last year in the reality-based community, where the tricks and sleights-of-hand of the PCR test-driven casedemic have been exposed on a regular basis. But to find MIT researchers writing this up in a mainstream academic paper is rather remarkable. Reading these excerpts, you would be forgiven for thinking that establishment science had finally gained some self-awareness and realized how laughable it has become.. . . But you would be wrong. No, somehow the paper manages to take these remarkable findings and shoehorn them back into a pat establishment-friendly narrative: These COVID skeptics' critiques of the mainstream consensus are completely wrong and we need to figure out how to get them to accept our pronouncements with less resistance in the future."

"So sure, maybe a lot of these videos and memes originate from someone looking at actual data. That's never been the issue.The issue is the interpretation. "

And there you have it. If something is TRUE, if something is PROVABLE then it is not open to 'interpretation'. A lot of people can see the game for what is and THAT is where their scepticism comes from. They can see (or in this case not see) what's going on around them with their own eyes (when they stop outsourcing their reality to the TV 'news' (propaganda)) and are looking for an explanation that BEST fits their own observations.

I could be sick with this deadly virus and not know it unless I submit to an invasive medical procedure?
    I have to be injected with an experimental medical technology to protect others from this virus I don't know I have who have already taken the injection because their injection wont work unless I do it too?
    There is a global PANDEMIC but I haven't noticed any more sick or dead people than any other year (and neither has anyone else I have spoken to) but it is the reason why we are now under martial law by a tyrannical usurper?
    I have to ignore the thousands of qualified doctors and scientists who have been censored for speaking the truth. A truth that is not incorrect but merely goes against the global political agenda?
    I have to ignore all the doctors who are screaming out for people to use early-intervention re-purposed existing medications and protocols that they have had success with in hundreds of their own patients and believe those doctors are quacks because their truth again doesn't line up with government propaganda?

If ANY of the government narrative were true then people would see it and would be rushing out to accept a cure, they aren't (at least not anyone who can still think for themselves).

It's OK to zoom in and argue the technicalities of a PCR procedure in isolation from all of the above FACTS but to accept that this procedure is a reliable diagnostic tool is to ignore the express statements of the machine's inventor who was adamant that the device was not fit for purpose in this context AND to accept the belief that government and those spokespeople with skin in the game in some way are honest and trustworthy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.