Of course , Of course i understand all of the above . Of course...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Of course , Of course i understand all of the above . Of course the power of the collective tips the scales . We did have some examples overseas such as those in the uk (medical practioners ) that held firm and called the governments bluff . But as we saw , it is easier said than done

It is freakin horrible what happened here , And yes. Our Society is to be blamed for allowing it to get this far . But again , You needed balls of steel , and stars to be aligned in place for an individual to not succumb to the relentless jab campaign . Unless an individual was self employed in an industry that could bypass the mandates , Employed at a work place that did not require a jab pass , or you had a rather healthy equity portfolio , plenty of cash reserves ,Retired or living at home at parents place .

If you did not have the above situations . Your outcome was a very bleak one . For instance , 1 in 5 people have less than $1000 in savings , The average house hold (family of 4 ) has just $26 000 in savings . For an individual the median is $15000 , That is both savings and investments combined .
    I understand that mortgage repayments were frozen for a period of time . However , Even with that temporary buffer people did not know what was going to happen afterwards . Than you have the renters , , And than you have all other things to consider that home owners , renters and virtually everyone else above the age of 18 would have had to ponder , Such as car loans , personal loans , living costs , children etc .

Not quite if it is because of our limited statutes with regards to individual rights and or because it was a medical emergency , But the truth is , you virtually had no opposition questioning the mandates or the jabs , lockdowns or any other mandates and directives . Virtually no law firms took any matters to court with regards to covidian rule . Human rights commission in Australia did sweet FA , We had only a pollies trying fight our corner . People were left rudderless !

The outcomes for a lot of people were bleak unless they accepted the Jab. , Make no mistake though , The government knew very well the financial predicament individuals and families were faced with , Should they no conform . The Government knew that even if people were not exactly going to believe in the science , They would succumb to the jab mandates due to financial pressures .

Yes , we can boast about our critical thinking and being ahead of the curve . However .we have to remember there were a great many that felt the same you and I did .But really felt they had no choice .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.