So Dan states he is "in the business" of getting everybody...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    So Dan states he is "in the business" of getting everybody va33inated eh. Is that an admission of conflict of interest?
    He lied about the efficacy. A nurse friend recently told me her "super powers" (oh FFS she means the 'protection) now only works for 2 weeks.
    Since when have va33ines ever "worked" for 2 weeks. What a sick joke.

Look at what the CDC has been admitting of late. Covid a dying concept in most countries as numbers of actual deaths from this "pandemic" (definition mysteriously changed ahead of 2020 to mean wide spread sickness rather than 10% of people dying) are not any where near as high as previously stated. With not of CV seems to have been the "mistake" in the reporting.

Meanwhile honest doctors are screaming about VAERS and how there is no ID for reporting adverse events from the va33ines. It is very hard to do and so the under reporting is serious. This has become such a questionable exercise and some agencies are back peddling to cover their corrupt behinds. It is gradually coming out but not in this backwater we called the "lucky country". So sad to see. Can the demise of these corporations offshore save us from the continuance of this vile farce????????

Another friends funeral today - died of a heart condition too young. So many deaths over the past two weeks. It is redefining the old "they come in 3's" and I wonder how far this goes. A lot of people reporting sick too. This is anecdotal of course but I have never seen anything like this.

Sad days indeed mumma, sad days indeed frown.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.