COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-54833

1. 24,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    And more liars exposed for lying...again.

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2022/08/15/fact-check-yes-dr-birx-did-change-her-tune-on-covid-19-vaccines

PolitiFact falsely claims that Dr. Deborah Birx never lied that COVID-19 vaccines would prevent virus transmission.

Remember how the COVID-19 vaccines were originally sold to the public as the path out of the pandemic on the false groundsthat two doses would confer durable sterilizing immunity, preventing infection and transmission and thereby achieving "herd immunity", so that everyone could return to normal life by mid-summer 2021?

No, you don't. It never happened. "Public health" officials like White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx never claimed that the vaccines would be so highly effective.

That's the story maintained by PolitiFact in a hoax "fact check" article, anyway. The article falsely claims that the documentary record shows Birx being consistently honest that the vaccines would not prevent infection and transmission.

I'm not having this nonsense. So, I just published an article exposing thehoax. Not only do I show that Birx was among those who willfully lied to the public to manufacture consent for the policy goal of achieving high vaccine uptake, but I do it by examining PolitiFact's own cited sources.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.