COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-55269

1. 7,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Ok let me try to understand three main aspects of antivaxxer mindset and you try to correct me:
    1. It's an experimental vaccine, but the authorities believe that the benefits outweigh the potential risks.
    - This is a legitimate reason to be vaccine hesitant in the first few months of the vaccine roll-out, I believe governments gave everyone this grace period to wait and see what happens. Well it's been 12 months don't you think the overwhelming evidence is that adverse reactions are very rare and are no worse than the complications from long covid?
    -- the verdict: this is no longer a legitimate excuse for not getting vaccinated.
    2. But the hospital system is being overwhelmed by adverse reactions to covid.
    - If this were true don't you think doctors, nurses and public health officials from across the world would be raising the alarm.
    -- the verdict: It should be huge numbers of doctors and nurses coming to the same conclusion, their families and friends are at risk so the 100's and 1000's of doctors and nurses seeing these adverse events unfold wouldn't be silent. In conclusion there is no mass adverse reaction, the medical profession hasn't reached this conclusion.
    3. The medical profession is corrupt and they are all in on the conspiracy to depopulate the planet
    - I'm sure there are many wealthy elite that think the population is too high, but how can 100's and 1000's of nurses, doctors and politicians be complicit with this plan?
    -- the verdict: It would be impossible to coordinate so many people in a global conspiracy to poison everyone with the vaccine, you're just scared of needles and this wild belief that a global depopulation is occurring via the vaccines is crazy. Yes there might be some who want depopulation but it is crazy to think they are doing it via the vaccine. If it was being done via the vaccines then Donald Trump must be one of the masterminds.

Because of these conclusions I agree that adverse reactions to the vaccine are very unfortunate but I trust that the experts in our government authorities have made the difficult decisions and believe that the benefits outweigh the costs. Antivaxxers just aren't pulling their weight, society doesn't benefit and others have to bear the cost of them not complying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.