COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-55468

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Pure blood 100% to my grave... reeked to high hell from the beginning...
    here in New zealand we faced the biggest agenda against
    covid (with the use of vaccines)in the entire world... got phone calls from govt departments and all... we were locked out of hospitals, funerals, everywhere apart from essentials....
    I was well prepared to go homeless if I had too...
    it's far from over this is going to be a slow and long journey the whole system needs rebuilt from top to bottom...

Well said. Pure blood here too till the end. It has been Tyranny in NZ with a capital T. "Health" mandates still in place, teenage kids struggle to find after school/weekend work because 'not double whacked' with the fizzer injections. (In spite of staff shortages). Winter sport went to the wire with mandates for kids, (must say cricket NZ never went down that road in the main), but all other sports did, including surfing NZ!!

As a family, we dug in, lost jobs, watched on as friends (who were initially skeptical) succumbed to the pressure, husbands and wives were split, work colleagues were in tears after taking the shots for financial reasons. We were fortunate (or smart) to be able to withstand financial coercion ourselves, and can't really critisise those who could see no other option. We networked, joined protests, met with a couple of politicians (National and ACT - very disappointing). The mass formation was and still is alive and well in NZ, so I concur that the climb out of this will be a very slow grind. Florida looks better by the day, but I do like fishing and having some land.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.